Watch all of the Women’s World Cup Games at Headhouse!
If you have a big group we can section off one of our rooms and you can have your own party! Check out our party packages HERE
The March Madness Bracket Challenge is back!
It’s free to signup, just fill out the form below and watch ALL of the games with us at Cav’s Headhouse!
The last day to signup is March 14th
Signup on the form below and look out for an email from CBS Sports on selection Sunday with Final Details. Remember that you only have 2 days to fill out your bracket!
Perfect Bracket – FREE Select Dinner item everyday for a year
1st place – Free Select Dinner item everyday for a month
2nd place – Free select Dinner item everyday for a week
3rd place – One Free select Dinner item
*Free dinner is equal to one item off of our menu
ALL PARTICIPANTS GET DRINK SPECIALS DURING ALL TOURNAMENT GAMES!
It’s easy to signup just fill out the form below and you’ll get a confirmation email on selection Sunday from CBS Sports. Once you get the email from CBS simply follow the instructions to fill out your bracket online and you’ll be entered…
March Madness is a phenomenon that grips the national sports psyche from the second week of March through the first week of April. March Madness is the moniker that is given to the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) Men’s and Women’s Basketball Tournaments. These tournaments determine the national champions of college basketball.
The NCAA tournaments are an American tradition that sends millions of fans into a synchronized frenzy each year. It’s this chaos that gives the tournament its March Madness nickname. March Madness is the concentrated hype of 68 teams vying for college basketball’s biggest prize. It’s the last-second, buzzer-beating baskets, the euphoria of winning to play another day and the agony of losing and going home
Get your order in early for “Best of Philly” Super Bowl Wings!
Simply order and pay through the form below and then pick-up at either our Cavanaugh’s Rittenhouse or Headhouse location on Super Bowl Sunday.
We’ll have everything hot and ready to go when you arrive so you’re in and out quick!
Break out those ugly sweaters from Christmases past and wear ’em proudly for the Ugly Sweater Party at Cav’s Headhouse!
Join us and our friends from Miller Lite for a wild night of draft specials, giveaways, and more!
Wednesday, December 12th ~ 8pm to 11pm ~ Featuring 22oz. Miller Lite Draft Special
The Miller Lite girls will be in the house and a ton of Miller swag giveaways like holiday-themed knitwear, Uber codes, and so much more!
Winners of the Miller swag will be announced at 9pm!
21+ w/ valid ID only // Please drink responsibly
Ring in 2019 in style with us at Cavs Headhouse!
Interested in reserving one of our 5 rooms for NYE, Contact Us HERE
Have a frightfully spooky Halloween in the…..
Cavanaugh’s Headhouse of Horrors!
Friday Oct. 26th ~ Starts at 9pm
Featuring $35pp Open Bar from 9p till 12am includes:
– Light Appetizers
– House Mixed Drinks
– House Wine
– Domestic Draft Beer
We’ll scare you silly with 3 different rooms to party in…
Costume Competition with Prizes
Dance if you Dare….the DJ will be spinning all the spookiest & grooviest!
$35 in PreSale // $45 as the event approaches….PURCHASE TICKETS HERE!
21+ w/ valid ID only
Now booking Fantasy Draft & College Alumni Parties!
Cavs Headhouse is the place to be for Fantasy Football….
We’re offering 2 packages…See Below:
*College Alumni Football Parties*
$100 signing bonus to the Alumni coordinator & a FREE open bar for the first half of the first game of the season!
Private Rooms Available w/sound on for your game!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information & to book your party today!
Here’s everything you need to know about the 2018 Erin Express
- It will be 3 Saturdays in a row, March 3rd, 10th and 17th
- Buses are NOT running on the 3rd, however all bars will be participating. Doors open around 10am. Cavanaugh’s University City, Wahoo’s Tacos, Smokey Joes and the Blarney Stone will be your best bets for a good time
- Buses ARE running on March 10th & 17th starting at 11am. First pickup is 39th & Sansom
- On the 10th & 17th Wahoo’s Tacos is opening at 7am, Cavanaugh’s University City, New Deck Tavern and Slainte will open at 9am. Buses start around 11am at which time ALL locations will be open. Buses stop running at6pm.
- There will be ONE bus running in a loop between 39th and Sansom and 2nd and South for Cavs Headhouse, the rest of the buses will be running the full route from West Philly to Center City to Fairmount and back to West Philly.
- Liberty Bar, Bonners (the Armory) and Cavs Rittenhouse will all be part of ONE Center City stop, which will be at the corner of 23rd and Market st.
- A few of the locations have an outside Festival style party or outdoor space; Cavanaugh’s UC, Blarney Stone, New Deck Tavern, The 23rd St Armory (Bonners)
Click here for more info!
SATURDAY MARCH 17th // 12p-8p
Join us for the 2nd annual St. Patrick’s Day Philly Official Bar Crawl!
This year you’ll be crawling through Old City where ALL bars on the crawl will be celebrating Philadelphia’s great Irish Heritage.
- 10+ Bars will be participating
- 1,000+ in attendance
- FREE Cover for ticket holders
- FREE T-Shirt for the first 200 through the door
- Plenty of GREEN Swag for everybody! Hats, Beads, Glasses, and more!
- Food Specials at select locations
- DJs and Entertainment at Select Locations
- $3 Beer, domestic
- $4 Mixed Drinks, well drinks
- $5 Bush Mills Red Bush Drinks
Don’t be fooled by imitations, this is the Official St. Patrick’s Day Philly Bar Crawl!